Sunday, December 1, 2013

PAPER CUT

The process of writing the paper in sections and taking over a week to really spend a lot of time on each part was something I had never tried before. I usually just bust out an essay in one sitting. This particular research paper was a little different than most I have been assigned because of the length requirement. I found it much easier to meet that requirement by cutting up the paper into sections  because it made me really focus on each section and how it blends with the one before it. From my first draft of this assignment I feel like the idea behind my paper improved and became much more clear and easy to follow. The hardest thing for me was trying to get all the pieces to flow and mesh as one paper but the steps we took made it a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment