Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LAUNCH

I really want to study the psychology of having fun and being happy by tying it into works of The Ellen Show. I also want to take a closer look at the psychology of decision making and how that affects one's ability to be happy and have fun. I believe working for the Ellen show would be the funnest thing in the whole world, her show makes so many people so happy and she helps so many people all around the world by just making them laugh for an hour a day. Being happy should be everyone's ultimate goal in life and I think most of us forget about that by the overwhelming urge to be successful in terms of careers and money, we forget to actually take time to figure out what really would make us happy. Studying these topics will help me focus on what I really want by learning about something that I think is very important.

1 comment:

  1. Your topic is the most similar to mine that I've seen. Let me know if there is any way that I can help!

    ReplyDelete