Monday, March 31, 2014

RAISING DIGITAL AWARENESS

It's important to draw visitors to your site/blog because it's important that our ideas and words are heard. Putting our own thoughts into words and uploading them onto the internet to share with others is a huge deal that we are lucky enough to be able to use in our day and age. It's such a fast and easy way to allow our voices to be heard.  Currently my blog is the home of many of my thoughts that i have posted to share with whoever decides to visit my blog. I believe that by voicing your opinion and ideas you are addressing the needs of all visitors because you have provided your own information to the rest of the world. To improve the value of my blog I think it would be smart to try and improve in each of the 10 different suggestions by Steve Pavlina. By making a point to put more effort and improve the value of the content by making sure that it holds importance and is worth reading, making sure that what I write and share is always original and my own thoughts and ideas, creating content that will hold its value and importance many years from now, remembering that although its being posted to the internet real people are reading my words, remembering why I'm writing and why it's important to me, letting the real me show through my posts, remembering to always write about what I believe to be true whether it's a shared belief or not, taking the readers into mind at all times, and always knowing that money is not always the most important factor. Although technology is a crucial tool in communicating these ideas with the rest of the world, it would be utterly impossible without actual human ideas and interactions, which I believe to be much more important. Technology is only a tool that helps us all share these ideas in such a huge way. It allows to interact with people all over, but again this would be impossible without our thoughts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment