Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CONNECTIONS

The central idea and topic behind my masterpiece has been coming up in nearly everything I do. Because senior year is coming to an end, I have been faced with some of the biggest decisions of my life along with my fellow graduating class mates. Choosing what we want to do with the rest of our lives and what college we will be attending are some of the biggest commitments and decisions we will ever have to face and are the biggest factor in causing so much stress this time of the year, at least for me anyways. When thinking about the rest of my life and what comes next I try to think of what I want to see myself doing. When I feel stressed out and become too overwhelmed I think of things that will make me happy and that I will enjoy because finding the balance between working hard and doing things to keep you happy is the ultimate key to success.

No comments:

Post a Comment