Sunday, May 4, 2014

BEGINNINGS

Working on my masterpiece has helped me begin the next chapter of my life because all of the research that I have done has given me a whole new mindset on how to achieve my goals. It's given me a new prospective that I wish I would have had all throughout highschool, a mindset that I know will help me succeed in college and enjoy the journey at the same time. I have a hard time balancing work and play. I either will work so hard that I don't allow myself any down time or I become so distracted from the work part that I tend to lose myself to the play which is not a good thing. I've realized that there is a balance and that that balance is crucial. It's important to work hard and stay motivated and determined but also to take a little fun time every now and then to ensure a positive and happy outlook. I think that this is a very important lesson to take with me while I transition into one of the biggest changes of my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment